[Internal-cg] Appointment of Alissa Cooper as chair of ICG

Patrik Fältström paf at frobbit.se
Fri Jul 25 15:16:56 UTC 2014

On 25 jul 2014, at 15:32, jjs <jjs at dyalog.net> wrote:

> - In London we appointed one of our colleagues as Interim Chair; as far as I'm aware, this decision has not been rescinded, so there is no need to appoint or confirm an Interim Chair.

If this is really the case, that we all agree Alissa is Chair for us until further notice (according to a process that she "suddenly" is responsible for), then of course my suggested time for objection until Monday 1800 UTC is void.

I was not in London, but I must say I did not see it as clear there was really consensus for her to be interim chair for longer than that meeting. My apologies for the misunderstanding.

I felt, as you understand, there was a need to (re)confirm her being our leader (for now).

   Patrik