[Internal-cg] Co-chairs revised draft 2.0

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Fri Jul 25 16:32:39 UTC 2014

I also share Jean-Jacques concern about reversal of a clear consensus from the meeting.
I don't attribute any real problems or motives to this, I just think we need to be careful making declarations about a "new" consensus that suddenly overrules or changes a clear and formal consensus that was reached with almost everyone in the room - which this "new" consensus is based on essentially two email messages on this list. Again, don't want to come across as suspicious or negative, but let's just avoid falling into rather obvious pitfalls that can become problematic or troublesome when the stakes are much higher.