[Internal-cg] Action items

Alissa Cooper alissa at cooperw.in
Fri Jul 25 18:01:01 UTC 2014

I know we have deadlines and action items flying around on the list and it
can be difficult to follow all of the mailing list threads. I have
uploaded an “Action items” file to the Dropbox folder to start keeping
track of these a bit better. The list is incomplete — it has only the
charter structure poll on it right now — and probably eventually needs to
have some more fields (e.g., who has the token for each item). But I
wanted to at least have a temporary place to start keeping track of these.
I will add the other outstanding ones next week.

If people have problems with Excel or suggestions for their favorite tools
for tracking these sorts of things, let me know.

Thanks,