[Internal-cg] ICG Secretariat

Adiel Akplogan adiel at afrinic.net
Sat Jul 26 14:57:36 UTC 2014

Dear all,

I have volunteered in London to takeover the issue on ICG Secretariat. Please see attached a document for input and comment where are try to define some criteria and framework for the secretariat function. I have suggested that we have the ToR published by the first week of August, so we will need to finalise this document by the end of next week (31/07/2014).

Thanks.

- a.