[Internal-cg] Redraft of RFP

WUKnoben wolf-ulrich.knoben at t-online.de
Sun Jul 27 21:05:46 UTC 2014

I have a smaller edit (see attached). It relates to the oversight and the
understanding the different cummunities may have. Therefore a detailed
description of this understanding seems necessary.

In addition I wonder whether the group should send a similar questionnaire
(not RFP) to ICANN in order to get the reverse view from IANA towards their
customers. It may complete the understanding of the present oversight role.

Best regards

Wolf-Ulrich