[Internal-cg] Redraft of RFP
pwilson at apnic.net
Mon Jul 28 06:38:01 UTC 2014
Dear Mr Arasteh
I believe we were aiming to release a CFP (in some form) by the end of July; and certainly it will introduce a long delay if we wait until 6 September.
I do agree that this process needs more work, and sorry not to have been able to advance it further myself; but I also think it is important to release something much sooner than 6 September.
My suggestion would be to revise the current document, and get it into a form which is suitable for release as a draft. This would serve both to provide guidance, and to solicit feedback from the communities. If released in the next week or two, we could receive that feedback in time for our September meeting.
On 28 Jul 2014, at 8:36 am, Kavouss Arasteh <kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear All
> Thank you very much for initiatives.
> However, these draft must be further discussed at out f2f meeting in ,I hope 06 september to cover view points of every body once discussed in detail.
> I do not recommand its release until it is finally approved by ICG
More information about the Internal-cg