[Internal-cg] Doodle poll for possible dates for the f2f meeting(s)

Paul Wilson pwilson at apnic.net
Mon Jul 28 06:42:48 UTC 2014

I see that the last 3 respondents (Arasteh, Joe and Michael) are not included in the spreadsheet.

Which is why I suggested to use the survey itself as the primary reference:

   http://doodle.com/76seg27mgz4i44m5

Paul.

Paul Wilson, Director-General, APNIC                      <dg at apnic.net>
http://www.apnic.net                                     +61 7 3858 3100