[Internal-cg] New Doodle poll for teleconference

Patrik Fältström paf at frobbit.se
Wed Jul 30 09:56:40 UTC 2014

On 30 Jul 2014, at 11:32, Daniel Karrenberg <daniel.karrenberg at ripe.net> wrote:

> Why don't you add a few options to the doodle poll so we can choose a date?

I think we need new poll.

Regarding time for the call, I have seen two proposals: 12-14 (UTC, all times are in UTC) or "rotating". I can though not see any time people suggested for the alternate time slots. I have because of this presented in this doodle several times a day although 12-14 UTC is one of them. I have also only suggested Mon-Thu for the days for the call, as Fri-Sun are weekends somewhere on the planet.

That said, as Doodle can not handle scheduling in UTC, I have created the poll using timezone I use in Sweden, but you can in the user interface easily change to whatever timezone you prefer. The actual time selected will of course be presented in UTC.

You can find the poll here:

<http://doodle.com/nk6ziazxq6aabw7f>

Yes, as have been pointed out, anyone can go into Doodle and claim they give responses for anyone of us. The only protection we have is that you go in, and if you detect your own name there, let the person that have created the poll (in this case me) know about it.

As also is pointed out, if you create an account with Doodle, it will be easier to detect such issues.

   Patrik