[Internal-cg] Third F2F meeting - Oct 17

Alissa Cooper alissa at cooperw.in
Wed Jul 30 20:28:43 UTC 2014

This week we got a few more responses to the face-to-face meeting doodle
poll <http://doodle.com/76seg27mgz4i44m5> and by far the date with best
availability for the group is October 17. ICANN staff has confirmed that
there is a room available for us to meet that day in Los Angeles, with a
hard stop at 17:30. So I think we should go ahead and schedule our third
face-to-face meeting for that day and have ICANN staff make the
arrangements.

I realize this date does not work for everyone, but that is bound to be the
case now and again in a group of this size (for example, I personally will
not be able to attend in person on Sept 6 due to a prior conflict). We will
have remote participation and translation as usual.