[Internal-cg] Third F2F meeting - Oct 17

Patrik Fältström paf at frobbit.se
Thu Jul 31 06:09:09 UTC 2014

On 31 jul 2014, at 02:23, Alissa Cooper <alissa at cooperw.in> wrote:

> Ergys, do you know if we could get room+translation for the afternoon of Oct 16?

I do not know what the schedule looks like, but sometimes (like in London) the ICANN Board meeting ended 7PM.

<http://london50.icann.org/en/schedule-full>

Is the suggestion to meet _after_ that? Or is the request that the ICANN Board Meeting can be earlier (or we hope it will be earlier) so we meet in whatever time there is between board meeting ends and we reach 7PM (or something like that)?

I am sorry to say that many of us busy at the ICANN meeting might not be in a very good shape to have a productive evening meeting... :-P

   Patrik