[Internal-cg] Third F2F meeting - Oct 17

Daniel Karrenberg daniel.karrenberg at ripe.net
Thu Jul 31 20:44:31 UTC 2014

On 31.07.14 20:15 , Kavouss Arasteh wrote:
> Dear Colleagues
> Please kindly consider as a serious problem for me to attend 17 October.
> I will be travelling to ITU Plenipotentiary 2014 Busan -Korea.
> Pls kindly select another date .
> Regards
> K.ARASTEH

Kavousss,

we will all have to live with the fact that we cannot *all* make it to
*every* meeting. From the poll it is clear that Oct 17th is the date
that works best for the largest number of people. Personally I cannot
make that date and place either due to prior unmovable conflicts. It is
just a fact of life and not something any of us should take to mean her
attendance is not valued.

Daniel