[Internal-cg] RES: ICG Mtg #4 - Travel

Jandyr Ferreira dos Santos Junior jandyr.santos at itamaraty.gov.br
Mon Nov 24 18:21:39 UTC 2014

Dear Alice,

This is to confirm that I´ll need travel support to participate in ICG meeting #4.

Likewise I will need support to accommodate my participation in the GAC meetings (8-12 February 2015).

Best regards,

Jandyr

Jandyr Santos Jr
Head of the Information Society Division
Department of Scientific and Technological Themes
Ministry of External Relations
Tel: 55-61-2030-8469/8472
Fax: 55-61-2030-6613