[Internal-cg] Agenda for call #8

Lynn St.Amour Lynn at lstamour.org
Tue Nov 25 20:47:59 UTC 2014

Hi Patrik, all,

Some calendar confusion means I now have a lot of difficulty in joining this call later today.  Alissa kindly offered to shepherd the agenda item on proposal submission expectations, and for that I thank her!

With respect to the minutes, I have read and support approving all three sets.

In response to Alissa's comment in the Proposal Submission Expectations document that we needed more detail on the final section, I added a few suggestions and saved these as well as a few other edits to the document in Dropbox.  For ease, I include that section below.

6 c.    The ICG expects ICANN to transmit the proposal unmodified to NTIA and to publish that transmission on its public web site.

Should ICANN or the ICANN Board have concerns over their ability to support (and hence transmit) the proposal, it is imperative that this be indicated in a timely enough manner in order to allow resolution of any open items within the established timeline.

(NEW> To that end, the ICG is requesting that ICANN or the ICANN Board formally indicate any questions or issues that might prevent their full support of the final proposal at the following points:
-       First Draft Proposal (in mid-April to allow time to address any questions or concerns)
-       Development of the Final Proposal  (during the week of the 21-25 June at the ICANN meeting)

Again, apologies as I am not able to join the call today, but will review the audio in order to be current.

Best regards,

Lynn