[Internal-cg] Action items from ICG call #8, 26 November 2014

Mary Uduma mnuduma at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 26 03:23:50 UTC 2014

Thank you Samantha for the prompt action.
It is seems No 1 action item needs re-couching, my understanding was that we have a level of comfort from the statements/briefing by Kuo Wu as the ICANN Board liaison to ICG.

Did we agree to demand a written undertaking from the ICANN Board in addition to Wu's statements?
May be I missed the point, please correct me, if I got it wrong.
Mary Uduma