[Internal-cg] Planning for Singapore

Patrik Fältström paf at frobbit.se
Thu Nov 27 06:31:46 UTC 2014

> On 27 nov 2014, at 05:18, Daniel Karrenberg <daniel.karrenberg at ripe.net> wrote:
>
> Good plan.
>
> Would you risk a guess on what dates for ICG commitments in the
> following week?
>
> Reason: I cannot possibly stay the whole week. So I would leave once
> we are done with formal meetings. If we already know we will meet
> again or if we already know we will meet with other groups early in
> the week, I can plan accordingly.
>
> Had to ask ...

I have not seen the over all schedule for the week, but I intend to try to schedule such meetings as early in the week as possible.

My experience from SSAC say meetings requested with SSAC from other constituencies spans from Sunday to Wednesday.

I am working on scheduling an open public session, like the one we had on Thursday last ICANN meeting. I do not know when that can/will happen.

Personally, my guess(!) would be that we can jam all ICG - related meetings into Sun-Tue. With the only exception the Thursday which always is "special".

   Patrik