[Internal-cg] Planning for Singapore

Manal Ismail manal at tra.gov.eg
Thu Nov 27 08:43:20 UTC 2014

Thanks Patrik .. Noted ..
Kind Regards
--Mana

-----Original Message-----
From: internal-cg-bounces at icann.org [mailto:internal-cg-bounces at icann.org] On Behalf Of Patrik F?ltstr?m
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2014 10:47 PM
To: ICG
Subject: [Internal-cg] Planning for Singapore

All,

Although we do not have to do detailed planning for Singapore meeting yet, I suggest we tentatively plan meetings 9-18 both Friday and Saturday as we if the communities do pass us their proposals approximately in time have quite a lot of work to do.

If it is the case we later detect we do not need so much time for meetings, we will end earlier on the Saturday.

So, unless people disagree, plan on starting meeting at 09:00 on Friday February 6.

   Patrik