[Internal-cg] Planning for Singapore

Keith Davidson keith at internetnz.net.nz
Sun Nov 30 22:30:40 UTC 2014

+1 - no changes to dates please, since we all agreed to these dates. Any
changes now to suit some people, will likely end with other people
having to miss. Also, it may be that we can get through most or all of
our business on the Friday, so lets assume Saturday is a "just in case
we need it" day, or the time we can approve minutes etc...

Cheers

Keith