[Internal-cg] Versions and naming of documents

Patrik Fältström paf at frobbit.se
Mon Oct 6 08:42:28 UTC 2014

Dear Kavouss, others,

I have checked what versions of documents we have distributed. They can now be found in the "Distributed documents" in the Dropbox.

As you can see, some distributed documents are only in PDF and some are draft versions.

You and everyone else can always find the base documents in the respective folders for the documents, including the alternative formats (word format for example).

I do though find it being very important that we keep the actual distributed versions separate so we know which ones they are.

   Patrik