[Internal-cg] FAQ - Question 18, accountability

Manal Ismail manal at tra.gov.eg
Tue Oct 7 08:36:13 UTC 2014

Dear Narelle ..

Just to help you track your edits, the most recent file 'ICG-FAQ-v3-MM'
is basically comprised of:
all the edits you shared in 'ICG-FAQ-v2-NLC' (I've accepted all changes)
+
comments shared by Milton over email +
some manually deleted comments which I felt were already addressed ..

Kind Regards
--Manal