[Internal-cg] Independent Secretariat

Alissa Cooper alissa at cooperw.in
Tue Oct 7 16:59:05 UTC 2014

All,

As you respond on this email thread, please refrain from quoting prior messages that include the names, scores, or any other information concerning specific secretariat candidates. Also, please refrain from mentioning the names, scores, or any other information concerning specific candidates on this public mailing list. We are working with ICANN on a solution such that we can discuss this confidential information within this group, but until we get that worked out we need to maintain candidate confidentiality.

Thanks,