[Internal-cg] ICG FAQ - Final ..

Manal Ismail manal at tra.gov.eg
Wed Oct 8 10:10:53 UTC 2014

Dear All ..

Please find attached, and in Dropbox, a clean final version of the ICG
FAQ ..
We still need to insert the referenced email address before developing a
PDF version ..
I have also inserted a link to the most recent 'Proposal Finalization
Process' file .. not sure how this will work with future versions ..
I understand that the answer to Q17 on coordination with the
accountability process is not 100% agreed by everyone but I believe the
last draft provided by Milton was quite accepted to move forward and
continue the discussion ..

Thank you all for your help and cooperation to get this out before the
LA meeting ..

Kind Regards
--Manal