[Internal-cg] Confidentiality -- Please Read

Daniel Karrenberg daniel.karrenberg at ripe.net
Wed Oct 8 16:34:08 UTC 2014

alissa,

as far as i can tell mary and i have complied with what you *had* asked. now i will comply with what you are asking now. however it would be good if we could discuss the general issue as transparently as possible and i request the chairs to take positive action that this can happen. the way we handle this self-imposed can of worms is being watched and is going to be crucial to the perception of our group.

daniel