[Internal-cg] Agenda for ALAC/GAC meetings

Alissa Cooper alissa at cooperw.in
Wed Oct 8 21:34:46 UTC 2014

Here is the proposed agenda for the ALAC and GAC meetings we’re having next week:

Brief ICG background/status update — Alissa (3-5 mins)
Numbers community process — how it works, how to participate, etc. — Adiel (5-7 mins)
Protocol parameters community process — how it works, how to participate, etc. — Jari/Russ (5-7 mins total)
Names community process — how it works, how to participate, etc. — Martin/Milton (5-7 mins total)
Q&A — (32-42 mins)

I think leaving a lot of time for Q&A is the most important thing, and each of these meetings is only 1 hour.