[Internal-cg] Slides for ICANN51 meetings

Manal Ismail manal at tra.gov.eg
Fri Oct 10 23:09:03 UTC 2014

Thanks Alissa for the slides ..

Two comments :
-  On slide 5, shouldn't we include participation of the community on
this slide .. We can have a 4th crowd representing the community/other
interested parties (maybe in the center), participating to the different
processes of the operational communities ..

- On the last slide, I suggest adding reference to the ICG FAQ, if the
FAQ is now out for public, is it?

Kind Regards
--Manal