[Internal-cg] Poll: Dates for the meeting in February 2015

Patrik Fältström paf at frobbit.se
Sun Oct 12 13:54:51 UTC 2014

J-J, just saw your poll result arrived. A few others have also last couple of days entered their poll results. Thanks to everyone.

The status of the result is at the moment:

Fri-Sat 6-7 February: 18 yes, 4 maybe, 2 no
Fri-Sat 13-14 February: 12 yes, 7 maybe, 5 no

It still leans towards a meeting on Feb 6-7. We will make a decision on Friday.

   Patrik