[Internal-cg] Slides for ICANN51 meetings

Russ Mundy mundy at tislabs.com
Sun Oct 12 21:21:54 UTC 2014

Alissa,

Just to be more consistent with the wording and ordering of the functions in the Contract, let me suggest the following words on slide 4:

  IANA administration of registries containing:
–DNS root zone
–Internet numbering resources
–Protocol parameters

Be changed to:

  IANA activities and administration of registries containing:
-Protocol Parameter Registry Management
–DNS Root Zone Management
-Internet Numbers Registry Management

If there is not enough time to make these changes, I'm okay with the current wording.

Russ