[Internal-cg] Slides for ICANN51 meetings

Paul Wilson pwilson at apnic.net
Sun Oct 12 23:24:04 UTC 2014

Alissa, sorry for late reply.

The slides are fine, but here are a few constructive suggestions.

could add here that ICG is working independently form ICANN?

for completeness, could show the number of delegates from each community

agree with making these consistent with other docs.

for consistency, specify that these are the “operational communities”?

also, at risk of adding more words, could possibly have slides for:
- ICG charter
- summary of the RFP process
- process of developing single proposal from RFP responses

Paul

Paul Wilson, Director-General, APNIC                      <dg at apnic.net>
http://www.apnic.net                                     +61 7 3858 3100