[Internal-cg] Placeholder questions from ALAC

Russ Mundy mundy at tislabs.com
Mon Oct 13 07:03:11 UTC 2014

On Oct 12, 2014, at 8:23 PM, Alissa Cooper <alissa at cooperw.in> wrote:

> When I asked Olivier for examples of orphan issues, he said: "Charging structure or the lack thereof and languages that IANA can function in.”

These sound like they are items that are outside of the current contract (unless he's saying that a $0 contract means lack of charging).  Although there may be other examples, I think these two things fall outside of the ICG remit since removing NTIA and the NTIA / ICANN contract would not have any relationship to these examples.

RussM