[Internal-cg] Thursday session on accountability

WUKnoben wolf-ulrich.knoben at t-online.de
Tue Oct 14 20:52:34 UTC 2014

Alissa,

whilst I’m in agreement with your points to be made at the panel I strongly suggest not to impose new acronyms for use within the ICG rather than to rely on the existing ones which are used in the ICANN community. More confusion shall be programmed by doing this.
For the accountability part there is still on single ICANN Accountability & Governance Cross Community Working Group with 2 workstreams. It may turn out in the near future that it shall be split into 2 groups.

Best regards

Wolf-Ulrich