[Internal-cg] Slides for meeting Thursday

Alissa Cooper alissa at cooperw.in
Thu Oct 16 04:12:07 UTC 2014

I’ve added one slide on “questions heard this week.” It might be helpful to highlight these and give brief answers at the end of my presentation, to help tee up the community discussion. Obviously some of them are factual and for some we don’t have much to say, but it still seems useful to capture the questions repeated during the week thus far.