[Internal-cg] Draft minutes of 1 October teleconference

Narelle Clark narelle.clark at accan.org.au
Thu Oct 16 22:01:15 UTC 2014

Yes, and I don't think the attendance list is correct: I was present (as it shows in the minutes).

I agree they are too detailed and therefore too precise, however. This means in order to check, we need to review the transcript to cross reference word for word, when our notes on a concept by concept basis would be adequate.

Frankly, however, I am extremely glad to not be doing them! Thanks again for the service.

Regards

Narelle