[Internal-cg] NTIA Clarity was RE: Minor issue with timeline language

Narelle Clark narelle.clark at accan.org.au
Thu Oct 16 22:06:59 UTC 2014

One even greater source of clarity would be the NTIA.

I asked the same question of Larry Strickling personally this week and rather than claim to be a perfect relay agent, I think we should invite him to meet with the ICG. I would hope his diary would have the capacity to accommodate such a meeting.

In case you were wondering, he reassured me that he was expecting an identical document to come from ICANN as went to ICANN from the ICG.

Like I said, however, I expect we would prefer he said that to us himself.

Best regards

Narelle