[Internal-cg] ICG Charter on website, and other documents

Paul Wilson pwilson at apnic.net
Fri Oct 17 21:45:03 UTC 2014

Dear all,

I find that the ICG Charter is not easy to find.  This link is included in the RFP, but I don’t see in anywhere obvious on the website.

   https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/charter-icg-27aug14-en.pdf

Could secretariat add a link to the “Coordination Group” page.

On the same topic of easy navigation, could there also be a page for "ICG Documents” with links to the Charter and RFP and (I suggest) the others that we have stored under “Distributed Documents" on Dropbox.

(as an alternative, this could be a separate “Documents” section on the “Transition Resources” page).

Thanks,

Paul.