[Internal-cg] Draft short version of the minutes for third ICG face-to-face meeting, 17 October 2014

Samantha Dickinson samantha at linguasynaptica.com
Sat Oct 18 07:57:38 UTC 2014

Hello all

I have just completed the draft short version of the minutes. These
are very short (6 pages for a full day's meeting) and do not show
detail of the discussion, but as requested in the meeting today, focus
on providing a little bit of context to the actions and decisions of
the meeting.

The short version of the minutes can be found on Dropbox:

<https://www.dropbox.com/s/u6purzwddud2hl7/short-minutes-third-f2f-meeting-17-october-2014-draft.docx?dl=0>

I hope you all have a safe journey home.

Regards
Sam