[Internal-cg] Draft short version of the minutes for third ICG face-to-face meeting, 17 October 2014

Alissa Cooper alissa at cooperw.in
Tue Oct 21 00:26:48 UTC 2014

Thanks Samantha.

ICG members: I thought what we agreed as far as publishing something immediately out of the meeting was to publish just the Decisions and Action Items, in a way that they could be understood by the public and people who didn’t attend/watch the meeting. I thought this was more along the lines of what Lynn was suggesting, so that the public could understand what was achieved at the meeting without having to read even several pages of minutes. Did I misunderstand?

Thanks,
Alissa