[Internal-cg] Revised Text on Question about ICG and ICANN board

Subrenat, Jean-Jacques jjs at dyalog.net
Wed Oct 22 10:01:53 UTC 2014

Thanks Manal.
I still prefer my wording, which refers to a document, and that's an advantage.
If my proposal was not accepted, I could agree with Milton's suggestion (as already indicated in a previous email).
James' formulation, which merely expresses an expectation, is weaker than both Milton's and mine.

Jean-Jacques.