[Internal-cg] RES: Revised Text on Question about ICG and ICANN board

Joseph Alhadeff joseph.alhadeff at oracle.com
Wed Oct 22 13:09:44 UTC 2014

I would suggest a slight modification to "the ICANN Board can submit comments through the established procedures for public comment" this broader construct also covers the ability to comment on things other than the final proposal... Otherwise a very helpful draft.

Sent from my Android phone using TouchDown (www.nitrodesk.com)