[Internal-cg] ICG FAQ - reflecting comments received until 23Oct14 ..

Elise Gerich elise.gerich at icann.org
Sat Oct 25 15:13:07 UTC 2014

Dear Manal,

I thought the discussion on list had indicated that it is more accurate to
say, ³ICANN is represented on the ICG by two liaisonsŠ²  rather than ³The
Board is represented on the ICG by two liaisonsŠ².  Kuo-Wei Wu is the
Board¹s liaison to the ICG, and my role is a liaison from the ICANN¹s IANA
department.  My participation on the committee is not as a representative of
the ICANN Board.

Best regards,
-- Elise