[Internal-cg] RFP - publishable draft?

Adiel Akplogan adiel at afrinic.net
Mon Sep 1 13:54:47 UTC 2014

Martin, I’m with you here. Poll should be very exceptional recourse. In a setup like ours, we cannot possibly cover all the corner of the decision making process specially when we have consensus as primary modus operandi. And I think that is why we have chairs AND vice-Chairs from different background to help and facilitate the consensus building. So far we have done well and I think we have had some not so straight forward issues to handle. I believe that we can achieve a lot by investing energy in building consensus and be open to find compromise to our positions - “Listening with a genuine intend to understand first".

- a.