[Internal-cg] Version 1 of the agenda

Lynn St.Amour Lynn at lstamour.org
Tue Sep 2 09:19:50 UTC 2014

Thanks Patrik,

I think the main issues are captured.

Could I also suggest that for each item, the "agenda item leader" add a short statement of what we expect to accomplish (or a Purpose statement) as well as a link to the appropriate documents.  This will help remote participants (and may even help the ICG focus).

For example:

- IANA Functions Transition Request for Proposals “RFP”
	Objective:   Approve RFP
			Approve Timeline
			etc…
Best,