[Internal-cg] Version 1 of the agenda

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 10:54:41 UTC 2014

Dear Patrik
Dear All
I humbly and once again suggest to add the two following items to the agenda
1.  Confirmation/formal  Designation of  Chair and Vice Chairs, at the very
beginning
2  Approval of Summary of conclusion reached/ decision made ( this summary
should be prepared by chair and approved at the meeting)
Kavouss