[Internal-cg] consensus building

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 21:52:36 UTC 2014

Dear All,
Please take the following attachment( my proposal 0 and compare it with
version 5 and kindly find out differences
By the way you propose to replace " expected " agreed" ,I am sorry this is
not some thing that we agree or disagree this is something that is
imcumbent to all of us therefroe either we use the term " shall" or "
should'"
There are other points
Please carefully read attachments plus three other messages sent since then
Regards
Kavouss