[Internal-cg] Centralized information portal and RFP with link

Paul Wilson pwilson at apnic.net
Wed Sep 3 10:40:40 UTC 2014

Thanks Alissa,

The NRO has also just launched a dedicated page, here:

https://www.nro.net/nro-and-internet-governance/iana-oversight

This provides general info on behalf of all the RIRs, and we’ll continue to update it.

The NRO page also includes links to the individual RIR sites, and so you could probably take these out of the ICG matrix (IMHO).

My suggestion for the listing on the ICG directory would be something like:

---
NRO (Number Resource Organisation)     |     Including Regional Internet address Registries: AFRINIC, APNIC, ARIN, LACNIC, RIPE-NCC
                                           https://www.nro.net/nro-and-internet-governance/iana-oversight
---

Thanks,

Paul.