[Internal-cg] Timeline V3

Russ Housley housley at vigilsec.com
Wed Sep 3 12:10:51 UTC 2014

Mary:

I used July 31 as the target to align with the delivery to NTIA.  That is, we hope that all aspects of the community proposals will be in actual use by the time that the document is delivered to NTIA.  Of course, we want to see testing of each aspect of each community proposal begin as soon as possible.

Russ