[Internal-cg] Posting of draft RFP

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Fri Sep 5 07:17:56 UTC 2014

This is why we need our own secretariat, under our own control.
If anyone had any doubt, this clinches it.

A request by whom?

> I am working with ICANN
> on coming up with issues that makes this clear.

Patrik, I sympathize that you are probably very busy, so that statement above on 'working with ICANN' was probably written in a rush, but I want to know more about how this is being handled, and the phrase 'coming up with issues that makes this clear' is not very helpful. Can you be more specific on what you are doing with ICANN?