[Internal-cg] Posting of draft RFP

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Fri Sep 5 07:54:35 UTC 2014

These corrections are good, but confusion about the RFP and its status is a Bad Thing.
I would suggest that the same ICANN staff who sent the announcement should send a retraction to the same lists to which it was sent, saying very simply and clearly that the transmission was premature, the RFP is still a draft, and the ICG will formally issue the final RFP on September 8