[Internal-cg] Possible ICG-GAC meeting in Los Angeles

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 16:54:43 UTC 2014

Dear All,
First of all, we need to understand the necessity of that meeting
If such a necessity is supported then  ,should we not discuss why such a
exclusive meeting of ICG is only required with GAC and not with other
constituency
We shoals be fair and demonstrate that we are fair.
>From the moment that we are in ICG we should act collectively  and without
any discrimination with all 13 Communities . due to the fact that we ,the
entire ICG representing the entire community and should treat them fairly
and equally
IGC should meet with ant of the 13 community , if they so wish and not
differentiate GAC out of them
Regards
K.ARASTEH