[Internal-cg] Final agenda for meeting in Istanbul

Narelle Clark narelle.clark at accan.org.au
Fri Sep 5 16:45:03 UTC 2014

Thank you Heather, Milton.

Hopefully if we get these meetings set up we can finalise travel for those of us not intending to be at icann all week!

Regards

Narelle Clark

 Milton L Mueller <mueller at syr.edu> wrote:

I will send out a place marker for the GNSO, though I think others might be the better person to do it. Anyway, we will work out who it is among ourselves but save a slot for the gnso
--MM