[Internal-cg] consensus building

WUKnoben wolf-ulrich.knoben at t-online.de
Fri Sep 5 21:07:53 UTC 2014

All,

attached is the document to be presented for discussion tomorrow at the related agenda item. I would characterize its status as being for the most part clean but still contentious regarding quorum and recommendation designation.
The aim is to find solutions in order to remove the remaining comments.

Once the document is approved I suggest to keep it as a living document since it may be necessary to cover additional items in the future (e.g. proxy).

Best regards

Wolf-Ulrich