[Internal-cg] Consensus building discussion

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 05:32:10 UTC 2014

Dear Mary
Thank you for your message
I sent you what was generally agreed at the meeting of 11.
I do not  see any reason  why I should do differently.
It was agreed that
1. We no longer refer to quorum
2. No longer about the criteria to be used for decision making in terms of
1/2.2/3 or ...
3. We concentrate that the objective is consensus building for every thing
4. in rare cases of disagreement, chair with the assistance of vice chairs
make every and utmost possible effort to find solution
5. If all efforts to do so are exhausted,  we make all possible efforts
to explore all possible ways and means to reach agreement  take the case by
case approach in a case by case approach
6. at the end one possible, among others, is  mentioned to resolve  a case
given .i.e. the resolution of disagreement was left an open issue to be
treated case by case according to the nature of the problem .
7 All  pending amendments  which were placed in square bracket are  thus to
be deleted and the text is  editorially  amended ( replacing " personnel "
by administrative  and so on  and restructured as mentioned above
That is all
Kavouss